Thursday, March 01, 2007

i miss you!!

it's been 2 full weeks since i last posted. coz it's been 2 reports. hahaz. yeah. nothing much to write about actually. i've just been super busy!! hahaz. it's so super cool and so fun!! hahaz. but, just wanna say some things to some people:

"Jie":please know that we still love you k. no matter what.

my dearest qq: please dont dont dont you ever leave me behind.. it's so strange coming with you not there. please please please come back?

jewel the gem: hold strong and know that we're always here for you.

Gabriel: dont dont dont EVER cut your hair.

Lu: pray girl. pray for her.

that should be all people. i love my God, i love my Pastors and my leaders. and the people around me, and i LOVE MY LIFE!!! pray for our leaders, as Charleston is going in on the 15th! of march.. oh my. and Leonard's going in on the 12th of April. oh my. oh my. oh my. let's all pray they get 8-5 schedules..



Love,
Agnetta.
280207

No comments: