Sunday, August 13, 2006

And i thought i was ready to let go.

And there i thought i was able to let go already.
Well, I guess I'm not ready then.

Stepping out of the lift gave such a feeling of welcome.
And stepping into the hall gave what?
FLASH BACKS!
MEMORIES!
Damn.
and i was supposed to be so over it.
Nvm. Was supposed to be there for mitra.
Never heard anything though.
All i ended up doing was pasting pricetag stickers on like a few hundred books for D. and sister tuisita.
And well, guess what.
I found more calm and peace pasting stickers that listening to dhamma.
Fine i shoud go around sticking more pricetags.

Then when everything was done and i finally got tired of waiting for D. i decided to leave for Ronghui's place.
He was celebrating his farewell as well as forwarded birthday since he will be in china then.
And i was suppose to be there to celebrate my "victory" over my chinese exam.
Like whichever jackass even cared.
Wel, at least enjoyed myself by getting disturbed by Ann Hao and disturbing him back.
hahaz.
Walao.
He unfaithful lorz.
I feed him cake majiam he send 3 other girls home never send me home lorz.
hahaz.
no la.
well, at least i didnt reach home that late anyway.
not that i can or wanna bother about this kinda timings anymore.
Haiz.
Ronghui's leaving.
Who's going to teach me chemistry!?!
ARGH!
help.

Really dun wanna bother already.
I am even prepared to give up my studies for this dance competition k.
Cause we know that we're definately capable of entering and going far.
Hey ronghui.
I'm studying coz of you k.
Since you dun let me go for tml's recreation.
You better teach me properly k.
BLEAHZ.
anyway.
Me and D. will be sending you books there every month coz there will be limited or perhaps no supply of english books there to read.
So i'm going to be needing your address.

Anyway.
I wished i had went to catch the fireworks instead.
Well, what's done is done.
What's over is over.
I knnow i don't need to care anymore since no ones decides to care and those who care, well, thanks.
to whatever.

Oh yeah.
Special thanks to Jessica Ong Hui Jia.
thanks for listening and telling me things i seriously never regretted hearing.
Thanks yeah gerl.
Love you for what you are.













Mock exams start next week.
I find solitude in sticking pricetags. Anyone willing to hire?
Agnetta.
120806

No comments: