Friday, August 18, 2006

Thanks but no thanks.

Thanks for the time to come and tutor me.
I really appreciate you guys for that.
But i could have done without much of that lecture esp Wenjie's :There is only so much we can do.
I know and I'm not stupid so for god damned sake don't think i am.
I am trying, you don't believe it?
Well, there is just so much i can do to convince you.
The ultimate desicion in believeing is up to you.
And i seriously was having a bloody damned headache that day k.
Got screwed in classs by jackass teachers.
Had my oral with no hopes of getting a distinction.
Had to go all the way down to HARBOUR FRONT! just to get nagged by you guys.
I'm not sayig I'm unappreciative or what.
But sometimes you guys have to think too man.
You want me to study, then make me go so far away.
Doesn't travelling take time.
Coming and going from HF.
And fyi, just to rush to meet you guys coz someone said that travelling to HF doesnt take very long, i took a cab down instead.
And by the time we left was like at 6.
It takes me more than an hour to reach home k.
So i dunnoe if i did a smart or stupid thing by taking a cab home.
Damn.
Cab here Cab there.
You guys burn a hole in my pocket just to get to HF to meet you.




Well, whichever, whatever.
And i also know why me and Jill are like soulmates.
Like literally.
Some history.
Me and Jill met at Buddhist Fellowship 031105.
She was with her cousin Wong Yang.
One super handsome boy [I'm calling him boy coz he's younger than me!].
So the three of us were talking like mad, when we were suppose to be meditating.
Woots.
So yeah.
Sparks just flew between us.
Till now.
Woohoo.
So, i went with her and Drace to Singapore Idol on thurs, well, thats another matter.
Jill and i click is because we're very nonchalant about one thing.
Our language.
And i don't mean English.


August is also another one whose friendship i have cherished. appreciated and enjoyed till this day.[ still an ongoing friendship.]
I tell him so much, an he can still be unjudgemental.
Why?
He's not a youth.[BFY]
August.
Thanks for everything, esp those ridiculously late night talks.



Next on list will be Pan.
Not frying pan or whatever you think pan.
He is Pan lim boon tat.
My favourite boy from Innova.
Why?
Coz HE SHARES THE SAME BIRTHDAE AS ME!!!
hahaz.
oct eight 90,89.
woohoo.
moreover, Pan's real sweet.
hahaz.
and really innocent.
hehe.


Next will be Rit.
Sheesh jill get over it man.
Like I'm not as ass to go tell him :hey i want you to be my guy.
Sheesh Jill I'm not you.
I will not do it even if you dare me.
Anyway.
Rit has got this SUPER CHARMING SMILE.!
walao uncle.
your smile in the magazine damn fake larz.
the last page one is so much better shows your dimples.
:)
everytime i see his smile i start laughing.
Don't ever ask me why coz i dunnoe too.
hahaz.


Anyway.
Just wanna thanks the friends who've stuck by me so long.
Especially Xinqiang.
We both know that you don't like me.
But i will be in a special void in your heart different from others.
Just like you're in mine.
And also to Ronghan.
Thanks for everything bro.



So about my week.
Monday.
English mock till late.
Tuesday.
Oral and met ronghui wenjie jessica and yanyan at HF. to "study"
Wednesday.
Social studies mock.
Thursday.
Chemistry mock. home - AMK central - SI - Bishan for dinner - home.
Friday.
DNT mock.

How freaking tired i am, now you know.
And sat & sun?
Leadership and maagement seminar.
Then dance dance dance coz of our performance with the prime minister on sat, 26th.
And i will join the dance floor.
I know i can and will be able to manage my affairs as long as I'm out of BF.
So you guys are liable not to see me there for long.













Love all those loving, and that will include myself.
Anyone interested to go support Rit this sunday?
Agnetta.
180806.

No comments: