Friday, August 11, 2006

Life's boring.

Life so totally certified by me.
It's a miracle, yes, but also the greatest BORE ever to be suffered by humans.
Or maybe only by me.
Sheesh.

I scored a five in myMT written paper.
And a distinction in my oral.
And when everybody else is out celebrating their victory, where am i?
Home, being the oh so good gerl i am.

Congrats is all you can give?
sheesh.
and i thought people communicated better without words.
Apparently i thought wrong.
sheesh.
Party and not invited.
How can that be?
I'm like the life of the party helloo..
Sheesh.
And everyone else who's not going for ronghui's farewellpartyis like celebrating their victory with some significant other.
Me?
I cant even find some one to go watch Team France's Fireworks with me tml.

WTH!
lonely...
I'm so lonely.
I have nobody...
To call my own.....


Sheesh.
And this is like such a screwed song seh.


NVM.
i can watch the fireworks on my own.
And talk tomyself to prepare for my English oral on tuesday.

My mom talks to herselftoo.
No wonder i get this gene from her.
Nor wonder i talk to myself too.
Sheesh.



Anyway.
I couldn't be bothered anymore.
I know where Im not wanted.
nvm.













Life is boring.
Lonely, always so lonely.
Agnetta.
110806.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sweet, HUgZ for ur results. am really happy for u! may u score great for the other papers too ya! => katZ