Friday, October 06, 2006

Life goes on.

It's been close to two weeks since i last posted.
I'm shocked.
haha.

well, there's really nothing much for me to dicuss on this page recently.
well, other than the fact that i've been sick!!
well, sick as in physical and not mentally sick if that's what you're thinking.
So since i skipped school for four days, it gave me a lot of time to think about some things.
Things that concern my well being.
Things that concern the people around me.
Thing that might and will affect my future be it near of far.
Things that make me REALLY THINK HARD.
like whether I'm where i belong.

Nothing really interesting happened actually.
I got back my results, flunked everything as expected.
Celebrated Alton's birthdae with him by taking neo prints and eating eclairs and apple strudel.
Bullied Pan[cake] into telling me and more than likely himself that he can do it for his exams.
Well, it's a psychological effect.
Coz if he tells me he can, he will have to reiterate the message to himself thus, allowing himself to know or believe he can do it. =)
Well, hopefully he can do it.
Fell sick, 28-29.09, 2&4.10.
I dont even know why i bother to go to school.
Academics are seriously draining me.

But this is life then.
The whole life is a lesson.
Yet, there is more to life than just exams.
The rule i will live by, or one of the rules is, Live without regrets.
because once you regret, you start thinking about what happened, what could have happened and what you could have done to allow that to happen or not happen.
So, I'm not regreting the years i spent in secondary school, just think they're a big waste of time.
well, i still do but who cares, it's my last official day of school tomorrow, 6.10.06.

Graduation.
Who cares. I care only about the testimonials i will recieve.
I know i didnt do well for my prelims, and i dont need you to tell me.
So bug off.

For my well being, it'll be linked to the people around me, my well being and where i really truely belong.
I'm sick, many of you guys know that.
I don't know what yet.
But i just hope it's not anything serious.
well, if it is, then let it affect me after my nationals.
It turn it'll affect where i belong.
I know where i belong socially mentally and emotionally.
But not where i'm suppose to belong spiritually.
This is a touchy topic.
so ZIP. and we're not talking about it.
And i still don't kow where i belong physically.
Weijie, i think you know what talking me.


Well, i think i'll just be living life one step at a time.
Starting with my graduation.
And then I'll return to where i use to belong, where people once loved me, just to spite them.
HAHA.
i know.
weird?
I am.
mean?
they started it.
revengeful?
I still cling on to the fact that they use to love me.
After that will be,
my contact lens, my hair, my looks, my attitude, my challenges, my SWEET SIXTEEN!!
Should i be happy?
Well, it's a once in a life time thing so i should be.


Well, only time will tell if i am to be where i am, to do what i'm doing or am supposed to do.
Embrace me and this life i lead and guide me though this painful process.
If you tell me to have courage, then you must have the courage to grab me and go too.
Who's the one worthy and of value?













Two more days.
Pot and Pan.
Agnetta.
05.10.06

No comments: