Friday, October 06, 2006

Overriding love.

Its i know fact to many that love cannot be overridden.
I use to think that too.
But now, think again.
It can be.
By passion.


Many of those there know that i left Soracco, BF and the BFY because of love and unlove right?
Well, i was suppose to go back to spite, and yet, i turned up to sing.
I still have this barrier that can never be solved between us but,
because of passion, i managed to see past all their shit.

So now, because of this passion of mine, I'm going to end up singing MR moon at Dr maryann tsao's house for the party.
And guess how some of this lyrics go.


Mr moon, should you happen to be in view
of a heart that i once knew
will you wink and let him know.....

That we could too, be as happy as we can be
If we learn to climd a tree
To catch a glimpse of Mr full Moon's glow.

And what if some jackass decides to show up, well, i actually expect him to be there since he's a party dog.
And imagine me singing this in front of him.
I have no queries or qualms singing in front of him anymore.
I'm not going to squrim and refuse my rightful song anymore.
just.
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS SONG WITH THIS KIND OF LYRICS!!!!!
damnit.
well, there's always hope he wont go.
Haha.
Maybe i'm a little too hopeful.
who cares.
haha.

My unlove has been over ridden by my passion.
I wonder if this kinda passion can get me into worship.?
that may really be too hopeful.













Two more days.
Saint Pot and Pan.
Agnetta.
06.10.06

No comments: