Monday, October 09, 2006

My presents.

This will be short.
Anut, uncle + uncle: puma handbag[the one you saw me carrying today], burberry perfume, face colours, book, and hmmm =)
Parents:
300 DOLLARS CASH! [I'm really shocked.]
Uncle: 50 bucks.
Grandmother:
[it's her birthday today too. well, chinese one anyway] 60 bucks.
Pan and Jiansheng: A blue bear that subsequently became a tear absorber haha. and a card full of tender loving care.
Winifred and Boon Keat: A christian city churches CD and they sponsered my cake.
Weijie: A pooh puzzle in a file. and a very special, moving and touching dedication.
Thanks to that guy i just knew today. Dont wanna spell your name just in case i get it wrong.
Thanks for yelling fo the church to hear that's it my birthday and to get them to sing me a birthday song. You got a damn loud voice.













I love my sweet sixteen.
Agnetta.
08.10.06

No comments: