Thursday, April 19, 2007

God, HELP.

THE baseline of all prayers, and these prayers include mine. God, thank you for the net you've brought me to, the safety net you've provided for me, and this presence you've given me, that no one else can give.
This net of HEART OF GOD CHURCH, one that no one could have ever given, no one could ever provide, and this undying love you've shown is one no one can beat, for you've died on the cross for my sins. Thank you Father.

If you're wondering what's with the emo start, I am having problems now. This is a stoopeed situation, and it's taking alot out of me now. My family can afford a new van, so now we have 4 vehicles, with only one driver in Singapore to drive them. But with 4 vehicles, my parents cannot afford to increase my allowance, even after showing them that hey, $300 is just not enough.

Calculating, I've to spend at least $200 on transport. that's on ezlink card alone. that leaves me $100 to spend on food, and cab fare. Now you know my situation. I'm not expecting you to understand, i just dont think you should judge me, from what you see. And no Eric, i will not borrow. i hate that feeling, and i will not borrow.

That is also why, i cannot do without people like Uncle Chen, Leonard, and Yassy. These people have been here for me, listening to what i have to rant on and on about.

Ricky chen, thanks for listening to me rant on, and all the advice. Though you always bully shermaine, you're still a nice guy. =] thanks. and still no i wont borrow.

Yassy, thanks for telling me to be a kid. I dont see how that can be achievable. I've always been the kid doing the adults job. If you want the adults to take back their job, it might prove alittle difficult for them. But, I'm still doing what i have to do, regardless of anything, but thanks for being there.

Leonard, though you WERE suppose to be sleeping, thank you for listening to me cry out all that i had to give. I didn't call you just to be accountable to you, but also the fact that you've always been there for me, and thank you. for all that you've given. Thank you for the concern, even though you're one of those busiest people. [even when you're suppose to be sleeping in camp] You went all out, like you've always done for me, so, thank you.

Gabriel, I'm considering your opinions of blowing up the new van.
Agnetta misses Leonard.
Agnetta misses Leonard's discipleship.
Agnetta needs a allowance raise.
Agnetta is broke, in debt, and has 3o cents to last the entire month left.
Agnetta is considering Gabriel's idea of blowing up the new van.
Agnetta, hasn't been a kid in a many a long years.
Agnetta feels better after talking to Eric.
Agnetta feels more comforted talking to Leonard.
Agnetta is thinking of Charleston's smile which has brighten up half her night.
Agnetta Loves.

No comments: