Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Never ever try me.

If you think trying me is fun, let me tell you first, it's not. If you think insulting me is ok, i'll tell you to a certain extent it is. If you think insulting my Lord, King, and Saviour is a joke, and it's something you can make a joke out of, just wait and see how He can make you a joke.
Just because we're not the same, doesn't mean it gives you the right to disrespect me or my faith. You say things just because you FEEL like saying it, never giving two hoots about the receiving person, never knowing if it might just make or break a relationship you share.
You feel like saying it, so you do. That bluntness, and honesty might have came better through someone elses mouth, but for you, let's just say you fail, not even with an F, it's a pure ZERO! ok, well, if it'll be any condolence for you, i'll give you a one. Coming from someone else, say Leonard, with a discipleship, i'll take it, and know what to do regarding it. Let's say from someone else like Gabriel, saying why bother for even talking to you, I'll take that serious on my advice radar, and really see why i should even have bothered with you in the first place.
This bluntless from you is not the honesty any girl with my calibre would accept. But, no worries, there's always a but, just this time round, it's not a good but for you. BUT...... it is a tactlessness that girls would hate you for. Although some girls may like honesty, definately more than your never ending yes-es, let me just tell you, from someone with truckloads of experience regarding the "honesty" it's gonna no wait, it WILL, turn any girl off.
So, no point in trying to get close to me anymore. I know everyone deserves a second chance. No worries, you're allowed the chance to knock on my door, just whether or not, i will open it to you again. You lost you chance through your tact, of lack thereof, and it's not easy to win me over.
You say i remind you of her. You say she might not like me. You say you dont believe in what i lay my trust in.
He made me who i am today. He loved me for me, loves me for me, and i'm sure he'll alwayys love me for me. And here i stand today, perfect in any way, and every single way. So if you don't like me, for being real, and you're angry at me for you not being able to be REAL, and you have to be someone you're not, then please, get youself a life, and stop living someone else's life. Stop trying to be someone you're not, when He has made you perfect in every single way, for He never makes mistakes.
Dont try to win me back over, for it wont work again. I gave you a first chance, and you threw it down the drain.
So, let me repeat, insult me, but not my faith. Test me, but never my King.
Agnetta is being insulted.
Agnetta is proud to be REAL.
Agnetta should push tighter, harder.
Agnetta is leading games tml.
Agnetta always misses people.
Agnetta misses a discipleship.[though i feel one coming up]
Agnetta is sick.
Agnetta will not accept from Eric.
Agnetta miss Leonard and Charleston.
Agnetta loves her Saviour, and nothing in this world, can take Him away from her.
I love you God.

No comments: