Thursday, April 05, 2007

My discouragement.

It's been long since i posted. It was hard, getting over the emotism stage, and the discouragement, and depresssion, but you know what I'm back! and im staying the way i am. I doubt if the dicpleship was THE cause of the problem, but perhaps it was. I really dont know as i'm generally ok with it, but. goodness. So, we managed to talk it over, hahahahaha. I thought i was going through alot, but perhaps, maybe... well, i cant really pinpoint the fault on anybody, but really, i think it was also my fault. To stop doing so much, and to stop putting so muc responsibility on myself.[Eric's words] Maybe it's just coz i didnt turn to a particular someone for help. Now, it's time to change. To not rely on myself anymore. It's time to rely on God, where He is limitless where i am limited. To tap onto his strength, my honour to be used in his glory. Thanks Eric! =]
Agnetta will beat Gabriel at hungry hippos.
Thank you for eveything Eric! =]
[Father, ThankYou, for allowing me back into your embrace, that love and mercy.Nothing can take me away from You, and let Nothing take me away from what You want Me to do.]
(it might not be the best shot, but at least I'm glad that i have a friend like you.)

No comments: