Tuesday, December 12, 2006

God..

Let's begin the story with the sunday after the ABA therapy. I went to church for service. Know what? I hadn't gone to church for service since the 22nd of Oct. yup. not nov. but oct. well, wasn't really in the mood as i was kinda in a i don't think i shpould be here kinda mood. So, went for meeting with Leonard. Turns out i was the only one from C1 having the meeting. freaked me out. thought what i was wanted for. well, no big thing anyway. it was to get people to come from chong boon to church. So after that, met GG, GC, jian sheng and Pam for dinner.Then went to get Icecream from Gelare. No one else wanted though. JS say's he'll go broke going out with me. hahaz. and i found out that GC's from malaysia. and she'd go back every night. problematic eh.

Monday morning. Went to the new Ikea Mega Mall. And now i know why tey call it a mega mall. Big and huge cannot describe it. WOW. So mom and i were walking around [i shop with my mom k. so she'll pay. haha.]and next thing i knew was that we bought new cupboards. haha. Two in fact. almost killed me trying to get it out of the shelf in Ikea. Yet, stared assembling the board only at around 11 PM. yup. you read right. at night. so we smashed, hammered and screwed till 1+. and i slept at like 2. walao... and i had usher for VBS today.

Well, technically, i cant come for VBS. PO. but mom agreed to let me go for usher. weird? yes i know. so morning. reached at 9. like few mins late though. so pack pack shift shift. and this time is not altitude doing ushering, though it was suppose to be Big doing. it consisted of Big, Altitude, and some other. we were brought from different groups to mix and blend. met some new people, experienced some new things [ next passage] achieved some things i never expected to be able to achieve. so we were arranging chairs. i'm like getting really good at that. haha. so zhi xiang and the rest of us were done with like 300 chairs in 45 mins!!! record. hahaz. even altitude hasn't done that. Shanny's going to kill me. hahaz. for ribbing altitude. hahaz. well, as seperate teams we seemed to not be able of doing it, but there was some real team work and coordination going on. and i must say chew ting [2i/c for Big, and coordinator for day] was impressed too!! hahaz. so, i did go for VBS today. technically. hahaz. we watched brave heart. and did quiet time, and watched a movie about some pastor preaching. Very well done. but hui min, xinhui and i were really sleepy though. And me and Xinhui couldn't sleep coz shanny was behind us. argh... tired and hungry. some like me hadn't eaten since last night. we had a break at 2. but had to do ushering so no time to eat. thought was going to have break after wards but never cant. thought service would end at 5? thought wrong again. ARGH. sso, well, Pastor How went up and asked us to speak and allow the holy spirit to talk to us, as the video was about batism in the holy spirit. So, thought. that's the next story. Later paired up to help someone pray. i prayed for Xinhui and she for me. God told her to tell me, i may have been back stabbed, and hurt, but God will always be there for me. and that if anything i could always seek him and if not, the church and it's people. and she was so spot on. I never told her i was from somewhere which backstabbed and hurt me. This proves, God exists. and He told me to tell her that her faith was faltering and He wants her to know that even though He could not be seen, he will always be there. And that she is capable of bigger things than she has done or is doing now. and i was right too!! WOW~!!!!!!

Now for the story which i said impacted me. The holy spirit spoke to me. As we were doing quiet time, i was just trying. k. i never really paid much heed to it actualy. till today. i decided to try. So i prayed. for strength and deliverance. I prayed for Him to give me courage to stand up and Breakthrough of my cocoon and emerge a butterfly. I prayed for ability to help the special children he put intho those loving families. and so in turn help their family to see their special children as a blessing and not a curse. And i prayed for chance to shine. then i heard a voice. not mine this time. It said, you can do it already. so go ahead and achieve big dreams. I was in rapid shock. as everyone else was stil doing quiet time, i didn't stand up or disrub. so i just sat there. after service, i went to find Pan, to tell him i'm not going for Joy's birthday party. then when i walked in, i saw weijie. Being my leader, i thought that i should tell him what is going on with me in any sense since he really cares about me. So, i told him. And he told me, that i would be used by God more as my ability was my speech. i was able to talk and persuade people to come and love and grow in God's mercy and Love. And after that, i saw Leonard and Jiansheng. I told then what happened too. Leonard seem to know that that was the first time He spoke to me. Leonard also told me some advice. That i was a strong girl. and i was going to be used by the lord. Looks like I was put in church for a reason. to help God and the church. I had never been able to talk to Weijie about these things before. and now, it's like i'm a whole new person. I never favoured talking to people i'm new to about these things too but here i am, telling leonard. God exists to help change lives, as he changed mine.

Whoever is reading this blog of mine now, i challenge you to be come to Heart of God church [you can meet me and go together] saturdays {4-6pm} Sunday {adult service 10am-12pm, youth service 2-4pm} For more details, you can always ask me for information. Pick up this challenge for those who do not believe in christ and see what God can do to change your life.









I hear you lord.
Agnetta.
121206.

No comments: