Friday, December 22, 2006

my work again.

Remember i posted that i'd be working as a therapist? well, i will i will i will. haha. at that point of time, i wasn't quite sure if parents would want me working for their kid, first factor, i'm still young, [rolls eyes], second factor, i'd be starting school soon. And it didn't help much that i was not there for the first two therapy days too. I was in bangkok shopping. haha. So, natural assumtions. Mr Wong will kill me for Assuming. so, well, i only did two families today. Yuan Ling and Amol.

Yuan Ling's taking 3 sessions with me Monday to Wednesday 12.30 -2.30. So, that's a first. Amol's parents wanted a twenty hour week with me. I don't know if i died and went to hell or died and flew to heaven. One thing was that i appreciated the fact that i was wanted by these two families having only seen me today. But twenty hours will most likely kill me, so Lee Fang [my trainer] decided to intervene and get me to do 5 sessions per week with him.

One session, is actually two hours. and per hour is a pay of $20. How will i ever be able to turn down this kinda job offer. moreover, it's going to allow me to go further ahead than everyone around me, it happens all the time. Wow. However, it's going to be a long year ahead. I'm going to try and do more in church [my mom will kill me kinda thing. she says i'm spending too much time in church.], Gotta start school. If i can get into Innova, good for me. but if not, it's either private or redoing the O's. Either way, i still get to work. But.

It's going to be a tough desicion giving up or taking. but, God delivers. So, we'll see how and what God wants me to do. hahaz.













Agnetta.
211206.

No comments: