Friday, December 08, 2006

New[s]

A new end, a new beginnig. A new start, a new look, a new Me. And how do i start these news? By chopping off my hair. literally. so now, it hangs 2 inches below my shoulder. haha. it actually suit me though it gives the impression i look like 10 years older than what i should be. haha.I'm thinking of getting another few inches chopped off again. i wonder how i'd look. haha.

So for new ends. i went back to BF. we talk. no need to mention who but just we as BF members. met 2 new guys there. one a bass singer and the other a bassit. oh and he's really hot. haha. hot bod man. woohoo!! haha. cool eh. hahaz.

i'm starting my course tml. hooefully i get something outta somewhere or someone. well, nothing much other than my hair cut and my missing 24!!!! argh...









New hair new me..
Agnetta.
071206.

No comments: