Monday, December 18, 2006

Miracles.

Heyz, back again. well, this time after not long for i have a mission. to be one of the 400++ youths of our church to bring new friends to our church so that the total no. that comes to parkview square on christmas Eve is 1200!! A challenge? yes so but God gives us challenges to make us strong.
Now, I have Wendy S., Geraldine, Janice, Ruifa [all currently unconfirmed] Wendy used to be from CHC untill he left due to politics. I know hoGc will not be political. I can genuinely say that with trust of the people in our church.
Well, i last posted on Tuesday night, 12,12,06. Things do happen. Aand who says miracles can't happen within days of each other? Life itself is already our miracle. Anyway, It happen on thursday when Leonard msged me to come for the last day of VBS because he feels God has a word for me. At 7AM IN THE MORNING!!! WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY LEONARD!!!???!!! yeah. then JS called me at 9+ to ask if i was coming for the last day of VBS. I was groggy and can't remember what i said. Leonard called me soon after like 15 mins after. To tell me " i really think you should come today. i realy feel God has a word for you." OK OK!! i get it, I'm coming!! Don't you people sleep!!!???!!! argh. then JS called again. ARGHZ!!! then Pan called at 10 to ask me the same question again. you coming for VBS? yes, Yes, YES!!! how can i not since Leonard called me lerz. So donw to church i went.
I don't regret my going. Throughout the Word, i was writing writing writing. copying cpoying copying. coz leonard said " you should pay attention in the Word today k?" I'm like ermz ok fine. So, nothing really happened till closing. Wwe were asked to kneel down and pray and worship. So we did. And i was kneeling ad worshiping and CRYING!! i didn't even know why!!! And i was one of the last few up. wow. so after service Leonard came up to me to ask what God's word was. I was having so much difficulty describing it. Well, thankfully he understood. I was shaking like mad. well, realy don't know what happen too. So he and i were talking about what happen. Then supposed to go for revival but couldn't since i had to go home early. so went for dinner with Aalvin and Sharon.
Come Friday. I was suppose to go for revival meeting at 6.30. i was almost late since i left my house at 6. from my house to church usually takes a good 25 mins. so that day i prayed. that i wouldn't be late. and A thought flashed. I will not. wow. ok. so Friday evening. Note. Friday Evening. CTE was clear all the way. hahaz. i was there in 10 mins. Friday evening clear highways? a miracle upon itself. hahaz. so there i was for revival which was about the waves of urfing and the Waves of Christianity. Aand then Pastor Lia asked for people to be prayed for. I went in front!! hahaz. I loved being prayed for. hahaz. So i was like the first ten down and when paetor lia reached me, i felt my energy sucked away from me. I was leaning on Pasotor Lia's arm which was around me as she whispered to me. I could not feel my own strength. So she let me down and i was caught by the security personel and usher crew who were there. and i was th last. LAST up. wow. what Pastor Lia said to me i've told Leonard but dont think i should tell anyone else so.... And i just laid there. I wanted to get up. Wwell, my spiritual and physical self couldnt get up. i mean i wanted to get up but my body wouldn't respond.! For real! I know i could have broken the spiritual and physical binds with my mind but i didnt. So, i was so shocked when i saw that i was the last one up. Then after that, was praise. After that Leonard came up to me and Hey How are you? You ok? What went on. So we were juts talking about it. And he prophesied that i my being in church was not going to be mediocre but i was going to go far. Wow. Thanks for believing in me Leonard. Even i didn't think so far and Big myself. So after that, i had to rush off to meet my aunt to watch movie. Dejavu. Apt eh. sheesh. So , quite nice larz. Then went for dinner. at mac. then went back to her place via cab. i was using the com till late. then showered. the was around 3 i wanted to sleep. then i thought hey. i should do quiet time. so took out my ipod, praise song worship song, prayer then worship song again. AND AFTER THAT I COULDN'T SLEEP!!! haiz. i learnt my lesson. Don't attempt QT at 3 in the morning.
Saturday, woke up at 11. not enough sleep man. groggy. went for lunch then left for church. was almost late AGAIN!! haiz. this time during service i was so different from before don't know why but i was more caring about the people around me than me for once. wow. If you know me before i accepted and now that i have, you'd know i'm pretty different. I mean it's to such and extent that i can even tell so myself. wow. They went to catch a movie while i went home to pack. haiz. should have gone for the movie. didn't start packing till those that went for the movie came home. hahaz.
Sunday!!Leaving for Bangkok. haiz. hungry and tired. shop eat and then shop again. hahaz. i love shopping with my mom you know why? COZ SHE PAYS. woots. haaz. So, then went to Suan Lum night bazzar to shop again. there was this really nice cross i wanted to buy. which in the end i did after so so so much consideration. haiz. 2 crosses actually. She paid too. hahaz. So went back to hotel, bathed and did my QT again. this time at 1+ bangkok time. didn't sleep till 5+ walao. hahaz. So during that time, i decided to read the bible. NKJV. then as i closed it for the first time, this verse flashed in my head. Mark 6:12. [so they went out and preached that people might be saved.] wow. don't understand yet. but. then at 3:16 in the morning i was reading the book of John. hahaz John 3:16.
Monday. nothing much other my family went to temple to pray. [rolls eyes] i didnt though. i took pics. thankfully my dad didn't force me to. then went shopping at chinatown. bought loads of stuff. then went to MBK to shop. haahaz. bought alot of shirts too. hahaz. other than that, nothing much lerz. hahaz. Marcus[winifred's bro] and i were talking about bangkok and he was like "even though i'm a guy and hardly shop, MBK IS A MUST GO!" hahaz. coming from marcus, it sounds farny.

Anyway, just wanna thanks a few impt people.
1. Leonard [For your guidance through this phrase of uncertainty and questions. and also for you ttime and energy you gave to make me feel equally impt in mental and spiritual. THANKYOU!!]
2. Xueli [For the little gossip we shared when you dropped me off at the MRT. we'll continue talking about you know who ya. hahaz]
3. Sharon [ yes jie. hahaz. though you're still younger than me hahaz. love you loads gerl. love me too yar.]
4. Alton [for all those songs. anymore? i'm alittle greedy. hahaz.]
And also to my pastors and the security personel and usher crew that caught me. Thanks.













Mark 6:12
Agnetta.
181206.

No comments: