Friday, May 04, 2007

busy busy!!

Chiong arhz!!!! I have CG admin for Pastor Kong and this weekend's service! woohoo. exciting man. hahahahahahaha. I never realised i love Admin so much. hahahahahaha. Like Leonard told me before, Admin's about loving people. hahahahahahahahahahaha. ok. i think i love people enough to take this up. hahahahahahahaha.

Exciting man. How i can do all this, and still do well in school, though i havent gone for a long time. hahahahahahahaha. woots, you didnt see that. hahahahahahahahaha. and people have been telling me, the H and A keys on my laptop are going to spoil soon. hahahahahahahahaha. i think so too!! hahahahahahahaha. but...... but, but........ i like to laugh... [burst into tears!] waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. hahahahahahahahahaha. it's an expression ok. i like to laugh, so i got to let you see, if not hear me laugh can. hahahahahahaha

Gabriel! i dont believe he[not gabriel?! but to gab, you know who we're talking about.] likes me. hahahahahahahahaha. and hor, you dont anyhow wonder wonder hor. hahahahahahahahahahaha. and it's your com thats slow, and laggy. GABRIEL'S NEW LAPTOP IS SLOW AND LAGGY! hahahahahahahaha. it's you, you, you! hahahahahaha. and stop wondering! and dont smile to yourself when you reading this sia. I'll kill you. hahahahahahahahahaha.


Agnetta is getting disturbed by Gabriel.. stop it gabriel.
Agnetta is feeling alot better already.
Agnetta is busy! happily busy! =]
Agnetta loves God!
Agnetta love hoGc! =]

No comments: