Saturday, May 05, 2007

Emo-ism.

Hello everyone. I am today at home, missing my service, due to the surboordinates in singapore. [note to self, never bring surboordinates into sgp from overseas during weekends] Well, he's my dad surboordinate, and it's because of this, I'm here at home, missing my service, and thus able to blog. However, comparatively, I'd rather be at service then at home blogging. Well, I am a litle down, by someone, and i really miss some people.

Green pangs hit hard at the heart after yesterday night. Is it or is it not? Does it or does it not? Yes or No? or am i just being over demanding? and then again. will it ever be? Just because....... But am i going to go over somewhere else, where there's nothing to hurt there? where there's a lot of jokes, and friendship going around? then isn't that being unfair to whichever whoever?

I want to leave. Leaving this greenery behind. Heart of God church, please don't worry It's not you im leaving. But then again. To go somewhere no other has stepped, do i really want to achieve what no one else has reaped? In this case, is it that good? God, take away this foolishness, this nonsense, this hurt, and this paranoid thinkings.

I sound emo. Maybe it's because I am. no no no no no. I am not. hahahaha. because Leonard says that if i get emo and fall into depression, hell freezes over. hahahahahahahahaha. well, truth be told, we all have our bad days, [darn, mine seems like a bad week.] no no no no no. I'm not emo just sleepy i guess.

If you're reading this, you wonder why am i deluding myself, and you're saying that i should just emo myself away? Well, here's to you. I am a child of God. So if you think i'm deluding myself, it's atually the devill trying to make me fall into his trap. Well, i may have put half a leg in, but you know what, I'll take my leg out. I know i can pull it out.

Well, cheers to my first emo post. stop thinking about it. Gabriel i need good cheer. =]It's been great to have a friend like you Gabriel, appreciate it! =] Thanks for everything. =] even if...... hahahahahahaha =]

No comments: