Monday, May 07, 2007

woots, i spent saturday at home, and now im gonna spend monday all alone at home also. sian right. when i feel that i can be doing so much more. pfft. home's boring. mom wants me to study, not to take on usher, not to go to church this entire week, and not to do anything related to church. ok, if you want me to. But, i cant, coz wednesday i have runthrough, to arrange chairs, i have YA to send to yassy, thursday Im on usher!! woohoo!!

i just got transferred to Big, and i am only ushering one time this entire month!! waaaaaaaaaaaaa. pathetic. pffffft. i wanna usher more lehz jianming. i love ushering. and i will not give up ushering for anything man. woohoo!! =]

then friday, pastor Kong's seminar. saturday i'll be stuck at home again. pffffffft. then sunday. mother's day. even more PFFFFFTTT. haiz. well, you know my situation. pfft pfft pfft. and no SOW next week too!! argh. pffffffffffffffft. pffft pffft pffft.

I love church alot. i will not give it up. expecially when i am "this" close. PREACH! ok pastor. yes, i heard you. and thanks roy. i understand where i stand, hmmm, special kids in church. =] even more challenging. wooo. hahaha. thanks for planting the idea in my head. =]

I love my leaders! =]

No comments: