Thursday, May 03, 2007

May!



I've been in church exactly eight months! wow. EIGHT MONTHS!! wow, when i first stepped into hoGc, i never knew I'd stay for so long. When i first came into hoGc, i never expected to be who i am today Even before, i wasn't able to be there 100%. but now, here i am today. I LOVE HEART OF GOD CHURCH!!




wow. lookie here man, I'm CG admin, and i'm doing alot of things. But i still love doing it man! woohoo!!! i love you peeps super alot. especially my Ninifwred.




Oh and yes, i must must post about someone!!




Gabriel!!!!!! i miss you!! ok not in that kinda sense but yeah. really miss you man, all the crapping with you. I think we both got caught up in doing loads of stuff, and really didnt communicate other than over it. But really had great fun catching up with you again, especially over our worship team jokes. hahahaha. =] and dont be jealous la. i posted about him so long i post abt you now k. hahahahahahahahaha. you make me smile you know. =] sincerely. =] But be more light hearted lehz. it's been really long since you've came up to me to mess my hair. [not saying i want you to do that] but yeah. dont be too caught up k =] relax man. =] You're really fun to be with. =] You're gonna go places man!! [and you'd better bring me along] hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha =]




Ok , there's actually alot more things i want to say, but there's certain thing i will not post. so yeah. going on. =]




I really love it in church. Let me give you an example. when i left house today, i was super tired before that, and so i left in a pretty down kinda mood, the moment i reached the road, i started smiling, and thinking to myself, "I'm going to church!" hahahahahahhaa. and it's not the first time i've smiled to church. =] I love my church. And when we shift to paya lebar. [laughing now (sorry but there's something abt the new premise that makes me laugh) hahahaha] I love my church, and i think everyone can see that now. hahahahahahaha. I LOVE MY CHURCH!!!




Anyway, if you're wondering why i was so problematic ytd, and my nick was super emo, it was because i had a few truffles with my parents. So, yeah, thanks eric,I'm much better now. I can still go out and buy thing back for them before i reach home sia. I've changed!!! God is indeed a God of miracles!!






I LOVE YOU GOD!!!!!






I love my God.


Gabriel, you're a great guy, and you're missed.


Thanks Eric. =]


I love my Ninifwred.


CG admin's fun! =]


adminstration's fun if you see the love behind it. =]


I love spending time with my hoGc peeps.=]

No comments: