Tuesday, May 08, 2007

pffft. pffft. pffft. I've been stuck at home. pffft. but you know what, hahahaha i studied. but then, haiz. ARGH! i have so many things to worry about.

well, i have attendance to send in. then i got to worry about one of my friends not going for his training, and all sorts of things. He's not going for trainings, not doing his usher duty properly, and it's been giving all the leaders a really big problem. goodness.. and he's this this this close to back sliding. ARGH!!! i'll pray.. and fast!

also another thing, one of my friend's grandmother just passed away. It really showed me how much you really have to appreciate life as it comes at you. Cliche, i know. but, having had 3 friends who lost family members, I've never been in that situation, but i understand what it feels like to lose someone. A song phrase, you dont know what you've got till it's gone. It really shows hoe much people dont go around appreciating things that go past in their lives. And then when you lose something, then you start crying over spilt milk, saying, oh how i miss you, when you've been quarreling with them before they left. Ever wonder how precious life is? think about this also. The next person may be you. what if? what if? dont let your family cry over your spilt milk.

Well, over the bad things going on, there's one thing that's good. =] I brought a friend to PGSM last friday, and before that, i actually managed to get him to church! haha. true, it's just a normal day in church and not even service, but im so glad that it was a weekday, and there were so many more people to integrate him. hahahahaha. Well, he asked about when people get saved, then asked how i felt when i got saved. i didnt want to elaborate, but told him, why not he come and find out for himself, and asked him to come this friday. muahahahahaha. and then he said mosst likely he will. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. my God is a great God! i love you God! for being an AWESOME GOD!! he said he wanted to give christianity a try, but you know what, i know that once God touches him, there's no longer gonna be a try. =] God will always be here for you man, =] as long as you allow Him in. =] He's not going to force His way into you, but He is a gentle Spirit and He will only come when you ask Him. so, let me ask, are you willing to let him into your life? =]

My God is an awesome God.
I love my life.
I will learn to appreciate.
I LOVE YOU GOD!!!

No comments: